For everyone’s needs. Because somehow there isn’t already one (that I know of) and that’s ridiculous.
This list is mainly focused on lower blood vocab as well, since in cases where high blood and low blood vocab differs, high blood vocab tends to be just straight English(ablution trap vs. bathtub).
If you see a word that you know that is missing, add it and a definition, if a solid definition is known. If it’s a more vague term that does not have a known canon meaning (for example: nook), then simply leave it as a term, and maybe give a context (Nook: Body part, perhaps sexual).
Also, please. Only canon vocab. Don’t add your own personal terms. Make sure what you add was actually in the comic, please.
Also, if you have a link to where it is used handy, by all means! Link to it so people can see it used in context.
So there you go! Circulate it, and when a good list gets going, I can post it to my livejournal so that there is a solid link that people can go to.
Because I know that I as a writer would love a list, and I imagine that others would too.
And go! Add what you don’t see on here! Add a category if you feel it’s needed! I just put up a few, but feel free to edit/etc.
- Think pan: The brain
- Bone bulge: A sexual organ of some sort
- Nook: Likely to be a sexual organ, but could be otherwise
- Chitinous windhole: Trachea/windpipe
- Protein chute: Esophagus
- Auricular sponge clots: Organ in the ear(?)
- Autoerogenous shame globe: Likely a sexual organ
- Respiteblock: Private room
- Hive: Home
- Ablution trap: Bathtub
- Recuperacoon: Troll equivalent to a bed; a container of a fluid called sopor slime, which helps with sleep.
- Sopor Slime: Helps calm trolls to sleep; should not be consumed
- Lusus/Lusi: Troll equivalent to guardians
- Imperial Drones: Guys who come to get troll genetic material
- Mother Grub: Mother of all trolls; combines all genetic material brought to her to create grubs
- Grubs: Baby trolls
This is an excellent idea! I’d like to add a few more:
S’all I can think of at the moment, but I might have more to add later!